Obviously, in the Bacolod City Festival, there are some mind-blowing events and activities, and it’s not a very wise thing to miss any of these events.
The Electric MassKara is on the top of my list because I bet, there is nothing like that in any other part of the globe. So, I am pretty confident to say that, it is by far the best activity in the MassKara Festival.
What is Electric MassKara?
It is very exciting, as it offers a unique and unbelievable atmosphere, where thousands of smiling faces enjoy the wonderful scenes of music and floating lights.
Apart from that, the music looks like a traditional music, where the local people beat the drums in their unusual typical way.
Where to watch?
Well, the best point to watch all the electrifying atmosphere of Electric MassKara is in front of the San Sabastian Cathedral. This is a perfect place to get the scenes because the parade starts from that particular place.
Here is the exact place for you to watch all the stuff.
Electric MassKara Competition:
The Electric Dance contest is a combination of arena competition and floats performances. The Judges of this contest put the 60% marks on the dance/ arena performances, whereas the rest 40% on the arena performance.
It means that the LED costumes and music play a very vital part in this competition. Other than that, it’s an open-air party, which also adds icing on the cake.
So, the bottom line is that one should have to mentally prepared for some spectacular night scenes in this event.