To be very honest, MassKara Festival is a heaven for entertainment lovers and it’s must for every pleasure seeker to visit Bacolod for the MassKara Festival at least once in the life.
I am not exaggerating by any means!!
Because I am challenging you that level of entertainment and fun in the Bacolod Masskara Festival is levels above than the rest of the world festivals. Fur MassKara Dog Fashion Show is also a clear cut example of it.
Fur MassKara Dog Fashion Show:
Fur MassKara Dog Fashion Show is a gorgeous activity in the MassKara Festival Bacolod, where Pet owners from all over the country participate and showcase the beauty of their Dogs.
It’s absolutely a treat for the Dog Lovers, and for an animal lover, it’s not the activity to miss out on the MassKara Festival 2017.
The location of Fur MassKara Dog Fashion Show is Gaisano Grand Bacolod Mall.
Rules to Participate in the Fur MassKara Dog Show:
- Dogs of any breed and size are allowed in this show.
- Registration is necessary, and its fee is P300 per entry.
- Only Anti-rabies Vaccinated Dogs are allowed to participate in fur MassKara Dog Fashion Show, so it’s necessary for the Pet owners to bring the updated certificate or card.
- The Pet owners are advised to come at least a couple of hours for registration before the starting time of the show.
- Dog costumes should be based on “Masquerade” theme.
Guidelines For Pet Owners:
- Dog Owners are responsible for all the actions of Dogs.
- The garbage bin is necessary for the Dog owners.
- All the dogs must be on leash in control all the time.
- The age of all the dogs must be above 3 months.
- Sick and unhealthy dogs are not allowed to participate.
- Your cooperation is vital.